Friday, April 8th

You will have a sub in class today.  Please read the information below VERY carefully.

The Luncheon is TODAY.  Please report DIRECTLY to the library after 5th period.  When you arrive, pick up your name tag, the certificate for your employer (even if they are not attending) and find your table (your table # will be on your name tag).  Please remember that this is a professional event.  There will be Administration, Board of Education members, and a variety of employers present.  You are representing Leyden, the Work Program, and myself.  Be the respectful and mature adults that I know you to be.

During class today, you are to work on your "Who I was, Who I am" Project.  In addition, please check your grades (they are 100% updated) and send me an email will links to any work you want me to grade.

See you after 5th period!